Gift Guides: A Preview

I polled on Instagram and the overwhelming majority said you're spending less on Christmas this year than in past years.  We are, as well. 

Truthfully, I never spend more than I have to.  I like a deal and I've been "bargain" Christmas shopping since I can remember.  My mom taught me well.

One way that I do that is by shopping literally all year.  I have started Christmas shopping in January many years.  If I see something for someone I pick it up and put it away.  I do the same for birthdays.

This isn't the first year I've done gift guides.  I used to blog many many years ago and did gift guides then.  I also worked retail management for many years, so I did gift guides and personal shopping within a store setting even long before that.  I love to help people figure out what to get their loved ones.  My grandma told me when I was young that I had a knack for gift giving.  I thought it was a wonderful compliment and ever since then I've worn this title as a badge of honor.

If you have someone on your list that is difficult to shop for and you don't see any acceptable options on my gift guides, feel free to reach out to me.  I'll be happy to help!

My gift guides will launch here on this blog and Instagram on Thursday.

There will be some splurge items, and I've been very careful to make sure these items are worth the price, but largely these items are more on the inexpensive side.  You don't have to spend a lot of money to get good gifts.

Also, I want to be transparent that I'm linking everything through Like to Know It and/or Amazon Influencer portal and will receive a commission on anything you purchase through my links.  I always appreciate you shopping through my links because it blesses my family and helps me know what y'all like.  I can, in turn, provide more valuable content for you!

Can't wait for y'all to see what I've picked out!



Comments